Aluminized Night Covers
Aluminized Night Covers are used to keep the cold air in and the warm air out of vertical refrigerated open display cases & coffin coolers. Supermarket operators can save energy costs by fitting their refrigerated display cases with Aluminized, heat-insulated Night Covers; when their stores are closed.
They are predominantly used to cover produce & unpackaged food items in refrigerated open display cases; and do a very good job at it.
They literally save companies that use them, 30-40%; off of their monthly electric bills on the open coolers cases that they are covering.
American Traffic Doors hand-operated night covers are made using aluminized technology. They enable facility owners to avoid refrigerating their entire stores, at night, by simply pulling down the night cover’s shades on their refrigerated produce open display cases.
Appearance & Environmental
- Installation requires attaching the 4 foot units to the refrigerated case-top using only six top mounting bolts; making it a breeze to retrofit your refrigerated open cases, & coffin coolers.
- Aluminized Night Covers helps to prevent cold air from escaping refrigerated open cases; while reflecting warm air away from them.
- Their textile structure prevents condensation formation.
- Aluminized Night Covers can be used for all refrigerated display cases & coffin coolers.
- Dimensions: 48″ x 2 3/4″ x 66″
- Mechanism: Spring Activated
- Aluminized Shades pull down to 66″
- Base and Casing Material Thickness: 3/16″
- Base and Casing Color : White
No options are currently available
QUESTIONS? CALL US TODAY:
620 Newport Center Dr. Suite 1100-1A Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our products will amaze and excite any company that expects nothing less than the best of the best.