Clear Vu Doors
Clear Vu doors significantly reduce energy consumption and compressor workload. Clear Vu doors extend product shelf life by maintaining a more consistent temperature inside walk-in and drive-thru coolers and freezers. They can also be used to separate a front from back rooms.
Use Clear Vu doors in food, floral, cooler, or freezer application; to significantly reduce energy consumption and to stabilize air temperatures inside walk-in or drive thru coolers and freezers.
Clear Vu Flexible Standard Type SS & Large Size Type GD Benefits
- A Clear Vu door is a flexible impact door which extends the life of cooler & freezer compressors.
- Clear Vu doors open with less than 1 lb. of pressure, are longer lasting and are easier to walk through than strip doors.
- Our Clear Vu plastic doors will not let moisture affect them, their panels don’t stick together like strip doors.
- Clear Vu doors have two clear panels per door for maximum visibility.
- The panels don’t drag over carried or crushed items.
- Clear Vu doors control temperature better than SPM Impact Doors do.
- Our Clear Vu doors have two panels and keep in more cold air than strip curtains do.
- They vertically adjusts for a proper Clear Vu door fit.
- Clear Vu doors keep food fresher, safer; longer.
- They stay cleaner longer, and can easily be wiped down with soap & water.
- Clear Vu SS Doors are made in sizes from 31″x 78″; up to 48″ x 78″.
- Clear Vu GD Doors are made in sizes from 60″x 84″; up to 96″x 144″; and taller with an optional Dutch Header.
- They are commercial double doors
- They are hung using a swinging door hinge in the upper left side & upper right side of the opening that they cover.
- Clear Vu replacement panels and replacement swing hinges are readily available as needed.
Heavy duty Clear Vu Impact plates can be added to both sides of both Clear Vu Panels, which significantly prolongs panel life. The Impact Plates are permanently bonded to the door panels. Clear Vu plates are installed on Clear Vu Doors larger than 48″ x 84″ for high impact areas and are resistant to wear and tear when hand trucks, carts or forklifts push through the clear door panels. For applications involving heavy Cherry-Picker forklift traffic; a set of four additional upper Impact Plates are recommended.
Dutch Headers can be ordered to increase the height of Clear Vu doors from 144″, up to 192″.
For Clear Vu Doors taller than 96″; Cam Follower Bearings can be ordered to upgrade the hinges to prolong the life of the hinge mechanisms.
QUESTIONS? CALL US TODAY:
620 Newport Center Dr. Suite 1100-1A Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our products will amaze and excite any company that expects nothing less than the best of the best.