Flexible Impact Doors
Both Standard and Refrigerated Flexible Impact Doors significantly reduce energy consumption and compressor workload. Flexible Impact Doors extend your products shelf life by maintaining a more consistent temperature inside walk-in and drive-thru coolers. Many times; our clients use our Flexible Impact Doors to cover an opening that separates front from back rooms in big, tall, short, and small; facilities. The uses of these perfectly made doors are endless.
Flexible Impact Door Benefits
- Flexible Impact Doors are built for medium impact areas and are resistant to wear and tear when moderate hand truck, cart, or forklift traffic; goes through the Flexible Impact Doors.
- ABS Impact Plates are made of .125 ABS material and can be added to both sides of any Flexible Impact Door to make the door super durable in high impact areas.
- Impact Door Impact Plates are permanently bonded to the door panels.
- Flexible Impact Doors extend compressor life; when used in refrigeration applications.
- They cannot be tied back by employees, like strip curtains can.
- They open with less than 1 lb. of pressure, are longer lasting; and are easier to walk through than strip doors.
- They will not let moisture affect them; as the panels don’t stick together like strip doors.
- They have a clear polycarbonate anti-shatter window on each panel for maximum visibility.
- The door panels don’t drag over carried or crushed items.
- They control temperature better than strip doors can.
- We manufacture them for single and double panel applications.
- American Traffic Doors’ Flexible Impact Doors are elegant in appearance and super tuff on the job.
- They vertically adjust for the proper Impact Door fit.
- Flexible Impact Doors keep your food fresher and safer; longer.
- Flexible Impact Doors are not designed for freezer applications
- We manufacture them in the sizes of 36″ x 78″, up to 96″ x 96″
Standard Single & Double Door Sizes
Choose from Single or Double Panels. Custom Sizes Available at no extra Charge.
.125 ABS Impact Plates and Cam Follower Hinge Bearings can be added to your Flexible Impact Doors to prolong the life of the Flexible Impact Panels and Hinges.
American Traffic Doors’ Flexible Impact Doors are made for both single and double panel applications.
They are made in panel thicknesses of standard .120 mil.; and mega .160 mil.
American Traffic Doors can custom make any size for your business.
QUESTIONS? CALL US TODAY:
620 Newport Center Dr. Suite 1100-1A Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our products will amaze and excite any company that expects nothing less than the best of the best.