Impact Doors for use in Refrigeration and Room Separation
Impact doors significantly reduce energy consumption and compressor workload. Impact resistant doors extend product shelf life by maintaining a more consistent temperature inside walk-in coolers and freezers. They are also an excellent flexible impact traffic door, used largely; to separate the front from the back rooms in supermarkets, delicatessens, food processing facilities; and many more types of businesses.
Impact Swinging Door Benefits
- Impact Door plates are installed for high impact areas, resistant to wear and tear when hand trucks, carts, or pallet jacks push through them.
- They are made standard using .120 mil. thick vinyl material.
- Impact Door plates made of .125 mil. ABS material can be added to any sizeed Impact Door.
- Impact Door plates are permanently bonded to the doors.
- Impact Doors extend compressor life.
- Impact Doors open with less than 1 lb. of pressure and are far easier to walk through than strip doors.
- Impact Doors will not let moisture affect them, panels don’t stick together like strip doors.
- Impact Door panels don’t drag over carried or crushed items.
- Impact Doors control temperature better.
- Our Impact Doors can be made in single or double panel, per your size of door opening; and they keep in more cold air than strip doors do.
- They are manufactured with a 15″ x 15″ standard clear polycarbonate, anti-shatter window; in each panel.
- They vertically adjust for proper Impact Door door fit.
- They keep food fresher, and safer; longer.
QUESTIONS? CALL US TODAY:
620 Newport Center Dr. Suite 1100-1A Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our products will amaze and excite any company that expects nothing less than the best of the best.